Do you need Bath Robes in bulk?
with Customized Design & Logo?
[ We are Producing since 2002 ]
We deliver all over the world (FOB, CIF, Door Delivery)
Cotton Bamboo Kids Towel Bathrobe
We are producing 100% Cotton-Bamboo Terry Robes, Waffle Robes, Kids and Spa Bathrobes in Kimono, Shawl Collar and Hooded styles
How to Develop a Best Selling Robe
A bathrobe is sold for its Quality, Style, and Appearance. Making a balance between quality and price could get high sales. In our experience, there is a huge potential in this article. Sellers don’t understand the quality and the right aspects to improve it, without increasing the price too high. We have researched a lot on Amazon and other platforms and found that the market is only running with traditional robes without a real improvement. Besides quality, there is also no useful accessory addition. Today’s consumer need helpful user friendly innovation; there is a lot to add or improve in bathrobes.
We have shortlisted and summarized some aspects to understand the options for developing a Hot Selling Bathrobe. We are here to work on prototypes of your brainstormed ideas and for bulk production.
Step by Step
- Select Fabric: Terry or Waffle Fabrics are the best for bathrobes. Read about fabric quality and options on our Quality of Towels Page
- Select Colors: White and light colors are the best. Select colors from Color Chart
- Confirm Sizes: We have several Size Lists according to the target market. Select among those. Go for a higher ratio of regular sizes. Initial sales will give you a better idea of which size sells the most.
- Select Style: Bathrobes can be produced in Kimono, Shawl and Hooded styles. Think about it. You may also play with contrasting colors for hood, collar, ties or pockets. A reversible bathrobe is also a good idea. Two layer bathrobe is best for reversible design.
- Finalize Accessories: We believe there is a huge margin in this area. You may add a waterproof pocket to keep the cell phone or other accessories safe. You may add a snap button instead of ties. You may add an elastic on the waist to fit the bathrobe. A pocket or hanger for underwear and bra is also useful.
- Customize Logo: An embroidered logo enhance the appearance to a great extent but avoid large embroidery on several spaces. Bathrobe is meant for soft touch, let it be soft everywhere.
- Design Packaging: Check our Packaging Options. You may go for a fabric bag which will remain useful later on.
- Develop Prototypes: Prototypes, although expensive, are the best way to check and get formal / informal comments from your team / friends. It will also provide a reference for you and the manufacturer to follow.
- Decide Delivery Schedule: Depends upon your marketing campaign and targeted season. Remember! season sales can not be achieved during the rest of the year.
- Go for Production
1- For Softness, absorbency and warmth, a heavy terry cloth combed cotton fabric is best for bathrobes. It can absorb several kgs of water.
2- If you do not need warmth, e.g. in hot climates, the same terry fabric with a lesser weight will work best. Waffle is also best where you need a lightweight and light feel robe, within low cost.